Sophie - The Giraffe
Born in France in 1961, Sophie quickly became a "must have" in baby's essentials. Designed to stimulate the senses and soothe teething gums, mothers recognise right away the benefits of this little giraffe for their child.
Sophie the Giraffe has been a favourite teething toy in France for almost 50 years. Since her creation in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe has wowed over 30 million babies (and parents!) with her natural beauty and charm. These days in France 9 out of 10 newborn babies are given their own Sophie The Giraffe.
Most importantly her flexible, renewable, natural rubber materials and non-toxic paint mean Sophie the Giraffe is a safe and all-natural teething toy for your little one. Parents worldwide trust the joy this classic toy brings to their babies.
Her retro style has ensured that she has remained fashionable for over 48 years.
Slender, flexible and soft, baby can squeeze and chew her.
- Made from 100% natural rubber derived from the sap of the Hevea tree
- Natural Rubber is soft, safe & non-toxic for baby to teethe & chew.
- Lightweight & easy to grasp for tiny hands.
- Painted with non-toxic, food-grade paints.
- Stimulating to baby's senses with her soft colours & gentle squeak.
- Bumpy head helps soothe sore, teething gums.
- Sophie makes a soft squeak when squeezed - such fun for a baby!
- Slender, flexible & soft - babies love manipulating & teething Sophie.
- Sophie the Giraffe is Phthalate-Fee with No Vinyl (no-PVC)!
- Born in France in 1961, Sophie the Giraffe is a classic!
- 7" Tall (17cm)
- 0-12 months+