Our Hello Liners are seriously the cutest reusable liners in town. Perfect as a back up to your Hello Cup or for everyday use to replace single-use panty liners
Made from four layers, Hello Liners are slimline and absorbent.
Each pack contains 3 liners or 6 liners
- They hold two tablespoons of fluid, so have got your back when you need it.
- The top layer, printed in our gorgeous Hello signature floral design, is made from 100% organic Indian cotton. This cotton layer gives natural wicking (a fancy term for drawing moisture away), breathability and easy care.
- Beneath the top layer is the absorbent bit it's made from 100% organic bamboo fleece which locks away fluid.
- The third layer is waterproof, this ensures what's locked away in the core stays there and doesn't break free to ruin your day.
- Hello Liners are backed with another layer of 100% Indian organic cotton
- Hello Liners have two fastening domes on the wings and can be folded into a small square when not in use.
- Hello Liners are handmade with love in an organic, fair-trade, family-run factory in India.
We recommend washing Hello Liners in cold water in the machine or by hand and then line dry.
- Included in the three pack:
1 Blush Hello Liner, 1 Turquoise Hello Liner, 1 Navy Hello Liner
Included in the six pack:
2 Blush Hello Liners, 2 Turquoise Hello Liners, 2 Navy Hello Liners
Length from top to bottom – 170-175mm
Length from wing to wing – 155mm
Width across middle excluding the wings – 70mm