CWF Ai2 Pocket Nappies - Velcro
These are our new and improved pocket nappies and have a few extra features added in.
What is a pocket nappy? A pocket nappy is a nappy with a waterproof PUL outer layer and a microsuede lining with a gap (aka pocket) for popping the inserts into.
Our pocket nappies come in both velcro or snap closure.
Velcro nappies are probably the easiest cloth nappies to use as they're so similar to using disposables and are perfect for wriggly babies who need a quick nappy change.
- One size fits most (OSFM) from approx 3-15kgs
- 4 rows of rise snaps giving 4 size settings (3 snapped + 1 unsnapped)
- Wide velcro tabs & waist strip to give a good, secure fit
- Washing tabs to stick down velcro in the wash
- Tummy panel leak guard to help prevent wicking and leaks
- Anchor snaps at both ends of the nappy to snap in inserts
- Dual pocket openings
You can stuff the inserts into the pocket or lay them on top of the pocket - our pocket design allows you to snap them in place either way.Nappy Options:
You can purchase a shell on it's own, or have a set of inserts included. Additional inserts can be purchased here.