Camelbak Insulated Chute Mag - 600ml
With the Vacuum Chute Mag from Camelbak you are well equipped for activities, sports or work. The drinking bottle can even be filled with carbonated beverages (but the bottle has to stand still), thanks to the compression on the lid the liquid does not leak. Thanks to the double-walled construction, drinks stay warm or cold longer. Now with magnetic lid, which keeps the cap away from the face while drinking.
The Chute Mag is a vacuum-insulated steel bottle that keeps your drink warm for up to 6 hours and cool for up to 24 hours - or even longer if you add ice. The bottle is optimized for drinking in one go: With a spout designed for high flow and a lid that fits precisely into the handle and does not interfere with drinking. The double-walled design prevents condensation on the outside of the bottle. The powder coating adds colourful accents and provides a non-slip bottle surface.
- The vacuum insulation keeps your drinks cold for 24h or hot for 6h
- Has a practical two-finger carry handle
- A half turn of the drinking cap is sufficient to unscrew it
- Ensures tight closure
- Large, ergonomic drinking opening
- The magnetic lid can be fixed so that it can be drunk without difficulty
- Durable and resistant
- Capacity: 0.6 l
- Total weight: 325 g
- Dimensions: 24 x 7.5 cm
- Bottle material: stainless steel 18/8
- Lid material: BPA-free polypropylene
- 100 % free of BPA and BPS