Australian Owned and Designed small Aussie Business.
Pikapu AIO Nappy
Our famous double gusseted, easy to use, one size cloth nappy!
Each nappy comes packed in its own mini wet bag. (AIO & AI2)
- Everything you can want in a nappy. Super absorbent microfibre and bamboo for a fast drying and great absorbency
- Quick to dry the nappy features absorbent yet fast drying materials
- Absorbent nappy lasting up to 4 hours.
- Easy to fasten with velcro so you can always get the perfect fit!
- Double Gussets to prevent leakage.
- Soft Elastic for a comfortable fit.
- Beautiful colours and prints unique to Pikapu.
Our ‘All in two nappy’ features a double gusseted cover with a snap in trifold. The trifold is made from 450GSM bamboo making it super absorbent. Trifolds can be changed out and the nappy cover reused when not soiled from previous use.
Each nappy features a velcro closure, and snap adjustment in the rise of the nappy to ensure a good fit at all ages. Each nappy is designed to fit from about 4 - 18kg. We recommend the Pikapu newborn nappies for babies smaller than this size. As each baby is different in proportions the size is a guide only and may fit on a lower weight or higher weight baby.
- Velcro closures make these nappies easy to get a great fit and quick to put on. Perfect for squirming babies or toddlers. The nappy is easy to assemble with just two pieces - the cover and insert.
- Each cover is fully lined for a comfortable finish on your baby. Double gussets make them perfect for containing even the messiest mess. The cover of this nappy can be used separately for flats, fitteds or over other nappies.
- As the nappy insert is 100% bamboo, it is a natural fabric against your babies skin. There is no microfleece or suede cloth in these nappies making them perfect for babies who are sensitive to those fabrics.
- The double gusset on these covers make the nappies perfect for extra boosting or as a night nappy cover. For night times consider adding a second trifold or other boosters.
Fitting tips for the inserts
Please note that the trifold will shrink down to the smallest size once washed. It can be pulled when wet to stretch it out again as your baby grows. If the trifold is too large for your baby on the smallest snap setting it can be folded down in the front or placed in the nappy folded the so the shortest side runs the length of the nappy.
You can boost your nappies with any booster if necessary.