Rhino Repair is a powerful, natural healing cream that can be used for a wide-range of skin conditions. From dry, itchy skin to sunburn, nappy rash to bites – Rhino Repair’s gentle but potent formula can soothe and help repair them all. No bathroom cabinet should be without it.
Trusted for over 10 years in New Zealand, Rhino Repair is made using a powerhouse of 12 awesome, natural ingredients. They are New Zealand honey, neem, vitamin E, echinacea, aloe vera, castor oil, calendula, rosemary, chamomile, lavender and rosehip.
Rhino Repair is so gentle that you can you use it from top to toe, even around the eyes and all the places in-between. It’s suitable for all the family - young and old, pregnant women, babies and geriatrics.
Rhino Repair is a proud supporter of the New Zealand Eczema Association.
- Helps to relieve dry, itchy or flaky skin conditions (including the eye area)
- Repairs dry chapped skin
- Calms and moisturise skin after shaving or waxing
- Is an amazingly nourishing facial cream for dry skin
- Helps prevent baby nappy rash and dribble rash
- Takes the sting out of sunburn and itchy bites
- Use on face, body, eye area and even your private areas
- Try it as an intensive hair conditioning treatment
- Is suitable for pregnant women, babies and children
For general use, massage a small amount of Rhino Repair into dry or tender skin areas as often as needed. A little goes a long way.
You should feel immediate relief but, if symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
The packaging of Rhino Repair is recyclable and tested to the highest standards by our team of experienced quality control testers such as Katie the Parrot. As you can see, Oasis Beauty products are tested by animals, not on animals.
Pure South Island artesian water (aqua), aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, leptospermum scoparium (manuka) hydrosol, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, PEG-20 sterate (and) cetosteryl alcohol, organic calendula officials flower extract, certified organic rosa canina (rosehip) fruit oil, organic mel (NZ honey), glyceryl mono stearate, ceteareth 20 (plant-based emulsifiers), echinacea angustifolia, azadirachta indica (neem) seed oil, dehydroacetic acid (and) benzyl alcohol (BioGro approved preservative), dl alpha tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), rosmarinus officials (rosemary) leaf extract, xanthan gum, fragrance, matricaria rececultita (chamomile) essential oil, rosmarinus officials (rosemary essential oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil.
- Unfortunately, this product is not suitable for vegans due to the inclusion of honey
- Can be used by pregnant women and on babies
- This, like all Oasis Beauty products, is made without cruelty to animals
- It is free of parabens, mineral oil, phthalates, sulphates and nano-particles
- Rhino Repair does not contain any rhinoceros parts (just in case you were wondering)