ALL CURRENT RAINIER MODELS ARE NOW DISCONTINUED AND SOLD OUT. NEW STOCK WILL BE AVAILABLE AROUND OCTOBER. CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
PLEASE READ OUR LAY BY TERMS IF THIS IS YOUR PAYMENT METHOD OF CHOICE.
SEEN A LOWER ADVERTISED PRICE SOMEWHERE ELSE? CONTACT US.
The New Diono Rainier is the ultimate in car seat safety with new extra deep side walls providing enhanced side impact protection taking Diono car seats to a whole new level.
With its extended rear-facing capabilities, it can comfortably seat rear-facing children from 2.3- 22.7kgs and forward-facing children from 9.1-29.5kgs (up to 144cm hieght). Additionally it converts to a booster for children between 22.7-54.5kgs (up to 144cm in height).
The aluminum reinforce headrest has 12 height positions for adjustable head support and additional EPS foam surrounds the child’s head and body for complete side impact protection.
Its unique SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy and the Rainier is NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions.
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Reinforced extra deep sidewalls lined with energy-absorbing foam give Rainier superior head and body protection
- Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 2.3-22.7kgs
- Highest forward-facing capacity of any car seat in a 5-point harness: from 9.1-29.5kgs (up to 144cm height)
- Converts to booster mode for children between 22.7-54.5kgs. (up to 144cm height)
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- Space saving design allows extra room for passengers while providing spacious interior for child
- Folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions
- 10 year life
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection provides added safety
- Extra-long leg support for comfy road trips and multiple harness and buckle positions for custom fit
- Safestop® energy-absorbing harness
- Additional forward-facing recline position to accommodate different types of contoured vehicle seats, 12-position adjustable headrest, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions deliver a comfortable ride.
- Rear-facing tether capability. The tether assembly has been updated, all seats feature a centre top tether position. This move away from the splayed top tether should allow for easier installation particularly in vehicles where the anchor point was close to the top of the seat.
- Only brand of car seats with SuperLATCH™: with the Strongest Connectors and Secureweave™ webbing it provides an easy and secure installation
- Additional set of harness pads included to use only when the child is over 65 lbs in the 5-point harness
- Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
- Sits low on vehicle seat for easy child boarding and improved safety performance in a crash
- Angled cup holder keeps a variety of drinks upright and within easy reach
- Cover is machine washable (we do not recommend one with an agitator) and dryable
- Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
- 10 year product life (from date of purchase) - As soon as it is sold it goes to date of manufacture as the wording in the manual reads 'do not use restraint in harness mode if it is older than 8yrs from the date of original purchase or date of manufacture. Do not use this restraint in booster mode if it is older than 12yrs from the original date of purchase or date of manufacture. Manufacture date is on side of restraint. The original part means the not changing hands knowing history of seat etc.
Care: Machine wash and dry