CWF Ai2 Pocket Nappies - Snaps
These are our new and improved pocket nappies and have a few extra features added in.
What is a pocket nappy? A pocket nappy is a nappy with a waterproof PUL outer layer and a microsuede lining with a gap (aka pocket) for popping the inserts into.
Our pocket nappies come in both velcro or snap closure.
- One size fits most (OSFM) from approx 3-15kgs
- 4 rows of rise snaps giving 4 size settings (3 snapped + 1 unsnapped)
- Hip snaps & crossover snaps to give a good fit and help prevent wing droop
- Tummy panel leak guard to help prevent wicking and leaks
- Anchor snaps at both ends of the nappy to snap in inserts
- Dual pocket openings
You can stuff the inserts into the pocket or lay them on top of the pocket - our pocket design allows you to snap them in place either way.Nappy Options:
You can purchase a shell on it's own, or have a set of inserts included. Additional inserts can be purchased here.